Consumer and Creator
© EM 2024
Welcome to the New-Age Consumer.
If you’re on mobile, refresh this page. **
Here are some core themes to what I believe is the future of creating consumer earthquakes and what is causing them.
Purpose: This library is to:
- Highlight an emerging industry and consumer behavior that is being studied in live time.
- I’m mostly going to persuade you in my theory that the “early-stage consumer” ecosystem has been and will continue being replaced with “creator” (industry use of the term).
How to consume this content:
- A library is only truly useful when it’s complete. If there’s something you’d want to add, tweet or DM me here. I’ll be giving credit on this page - and on twitter.
- Explore perspectives. Be open minded where you see fit.
- “New-window” it. Feel free to keep opening as many pages as you want. A lot of the links will be to insights that aren’t my own, so take time and run through different opinions. Write down your opinions. Keep the tabs open. Be messy with it.
- This is a series of blogs. There’s going to be another separate, but progressive version of these points that touches on the early-stage consumer ecosystem as a whole.
- Share your opinion. Send me a DM - tell me your thoughts.
Thanks to the many of friends who have heard me ramble and boil down these points to as short as I can possibly make it. Considering this is a workbook, and not a concluded blog yet - if you’re reading this, you’re a part of that. So thank you.
Currently @ Slow Ventures —>
Prev Night Ventures